The two books will teach you how to:
- Teach teachers, parents, or guardians of left-handed children, the skills to support them in a world made for right-handed people.
- Equip adult left-handers, with the confidence to thrive even when faced with constant stigmatization.
- Provide actionable steps that individuals, groups, and communities can take, to mitigate discriminatory practices.
- Provide you with creative activities that left-handers can do, to help them develop their talents.
- Challenge what you know about left-handedness and stigma, through relatable stories, and provide you with ideas, that can help challenge other people’s beliefs.
There are no reviews yet.